Friday, 18 December 2009

and more.....

Simon the scientist measuring the depth of the snow ;0)






Luckily for us we were lent some snow suits for our upcoming skiing trip and the kids were able to really try theirs out this morning...such fun, but jeans weren't enough for me and I ended up with a very cold wet butt lol

5 comments:

linda andrew said...

those were lovely - thanks for sharing
more more more more more more more

Tracy Schimper said...

oh my word, i really hope it continues for you guys to say you've had your first eva white christmas. Love the photos, thanks for sharing them with us!

Jenny in Durbs said...

What great fun !! Enjoy & such super pics. Its hot & humid here I am envious of your snow.....

mary said...

WHERE WAS YOUR SNOW SUIT?CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW COLD YOUR BUTT MUST HAS BEEN.EVEN THOUGH YOUR BUTT MIGHT HAVE BEEN WET,I AM SURE YOU ALL STILL HAD A GOOD TIME

MARY

mary said...

LOVED THE PICTURES.NICHOLAS LOOKED SO CUTE IN HIS SNOW SUIT.