Saturday, 14 March 2009

Saturday 14th March 2009

Woke up extremely early this morning so that I could have a little bit of quiet time to watch a dvd I purchased recently on studio lighting. It was stunning to be curled up on the couch in a quiet house totally submerged in something I love.......it is so exciting that I am again going into a business which is my love and my passion - I am so grateful to have this opportunity and I CAN'T WAIT to get started.

When Si woke up he helped me clear our dining room so that it could become a "test studio" for the day and I have spend some very very happy hours tinkering around with my lights and taking some test shots of Nick.

It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful and supportive my dh is when it comes to my businesses and how he patiently tolerates the way they turn his life upside down and inside out.
I feel so blessed to have married this wonderful man and in just a couple of days time I will have been with him exactly half my life, 18 years.....wow a long long time, and we are still blissfully happy and totally in love which I guess makes me one of the lucky ones!

7 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Those pictures of Nicholas are adorable - I love the frown on the second one - to cute!!

Yes, it certainly helps when your other half supports you in your endeavours - it just makes them so much easier. Good luck, I am looking forward to seeing some of your first shots.

mary said...

I envy you to be blessed with such a wonderful husband.He has always been there for you as long as I have known you.You are definately one of the lucky ones.

Love the pictures of Nicholas. Amazes me as to how his facial expression changed so quickly.He is getting so big but still gorgeous. Love you all lots, Mary

Beryldene said...

GF...how wonderful that you got to enjoy some time that was all about you....and as for your man...well that's why we call him BOYFRIEND!!!
Your Nic is just the PERFECT subject...LOL!

Miss you stax.

B

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics,sounds as though you enjoyed playing with your new equipment.

Jo said...

You are lucky to have a willing little model.... I notice you didnt use the 'older' kids. x

linda andrew said...

awesome pics of your little man - well done - your mobile studio is stunning.

the reason we have supportive husband is cause we supportive wives - you got to give to receive in life !

Ella Swan said...

It's so refreshing to hear someone praising their husband instead of running him down! I also adore my husband & he tolerates all my little ventures too. I am just like you...always up to different things. Your photos are really good. It is really exciting to do what you love & I hope you can make some money out of it. What a bonus!