What a crazy week......all good I am pleased to say just busy busy busy.
Monday Simon took the very long trip to Weston-Super-Mare to collect our loan car from Cayne and Linda, what a relief when he finally arrived home safe and sound. Catherine and I had lunch together in a gorgeous traditional Red Lion pub in Handcross (about 15 mins drive), Nick was an absolute super star and slept through the entire meal, so we got to enjoy a hot 3 course meal together and a good old fashioned chat.
Tuesday I spent the day at home frantically working on the Pedal Studio newsletter, some marketing ideas for Tums2Tots and looking for cars all in between entertaining my littlest, who although a very undemanding baby is deserving of some attention every now and then :-)
Wednesday was lovely and probably the highlight of the week. Catherine collected me a little after 9am and we went off to a fantastic music class which Nick will be attending when he is with her next week......she thought it would be a nice idea for me to see what he will be doing and meet the class leader and I must say I was very impressed. We then enjoyed another lunch together to celebrate Catherine's birthday this time and I had some of the most delish scampy I have eaten since being here so HOORAY finally a restaurant worth spending money in.
Thursday Nick and I were off to our Kindermusiek catch up class in Burgess Hill which was lovely as always and then through to Kerry for a quick lunch before home to housework. Kerry had a hernia op last week and has been at home resting and recuperating so it was lovely to spend some time together even if it was a bit short and not our normal whole day affair.
Friday was housework, housework, housework (vomit) I am so over this whole thing.....missing Rose more and more by the moment.
4 comments:
Always good to spend time with friends chatting - I just love it.
Sounds like you had a busy but really enjoyable week.
hi there my friend.was wondering why do had deserted us but glad toe hear that you had a good week.
not too long & i'll be there.Can't wait.
miss you guys
Gf..sounds like you had a busy productive week!
And Oh Yes, TRUST me, I give thanks everyday for my Lizzie Liz,...who is not only my Housekeeper but surrogate mother too! but as for your Rose..you're right..along with Rita, she ain't never coming to work again!..but never fear when MATILDA is near!
You sound very busy...you must be pretty tired! I count my blessings every day for Mercy, my maid, my reality would be so different without her...it's the only thing that worries me about moving to the 1st world,lol! No, seriously...;-)
Post a Comment