Friday, 30 December 2011

27th December 2011

After much begging Linnie and I were able to convince Cayne to go home to Weston-Super-Mare from London via Burgess Hill and it was with much excitement that the Robertson family quickly did a team clean this morning while waiting for them to arrive.

As I think I always say, time with the Andrew's is time spent with family and it wasn't long before the kiddies where all curled up on various chairs playing on laptops and Ds's, Cayne and Si were in deep discussion and Linnie and I were drinking mulled wine and soaking up the loveliness of being in each other's company.

Time spend doing absolutely nothing is never as much fun as when we do it with the Andrew family and apart from a quick trip to Tescos to forage for food and a walk to our nearby park for a game of basketball and a little bit of fresh air, we simply spent all our time just being, and it was absolutely PERFECT!

Wonderful time with wonderful friends....what a lovely way to bring a close to what has been a wondeful year for the Robertson family.

2 comments:

linda andrew said...

wow - you took the words right out of my heart xxxxxx

Beryldene said...

so awesome to see your 2 families together gf's!...must have been more wonderful memories in the making...mwah, mwah, mwah