Tonight is the last night of Alpha and I am feeling really sad about it. I initially began the course because my Phillip had started asking some difficult questions about religion and Christianity and I quite frankly felt out of my depth trying to answer them, knowing that what I was telling him could impact his future belief patterns.
That was why I started but over the last 12 weeks I have really rediscovered my own faith and have had many of my own spiritual questions answered (some that I didn't even know I had). I have met people who inspire me in every way and have heard stories that have literally blown my mind, through some pretty intense conversation I have deepened my understanding of the true meaning of Christianity and what it means in my every day life.
I am looking forward to continuing this journey, living my life with a purpose greater than my own and maybe, just maybe paying forward some of the incredible certainty that I am coming to understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment