In 2011
- We moved into our new home midway through January
- I spend a wonderful weekend with some of my closest friends in Edinburgh to celebrate my birthday
- Nicholas started and loved nursery school in April
- We celebrated 3 happy years spent in England in May
- Our beautiful second baby daughter was born at the beginning of June
- My mother visited us for 6 weeks in the June/July
- My Sister-in-Law Jann spent a week with us in August
- I became God-Mother to little Tom Card in October
- We found a wonderful new church to attend where we feel comfortable
- We all continued in excellent health
- Simon's job has remained secure despite the recession which may be one of the biggest blessings of all.
To look forward to in 2012
- The culmination of the "Big Bicycle Recycle" in January
- Choosing Megan's GCSE subjects in February
- A weekend in Bath with my gorgeous girlfriends to celebrate my birthday in March (the start of a tradition I think)
- My dad's visit in May/June
- Phillip starting secondary school in September
- Nicholas starting infant school in September
- My Mom spending Christmas with us in December
- The launch of my new business at some point during the year....this is the year it will happen
Such a lot to look forward to and I am without doubt that there will be more blessings along the way for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment