Nick and I had a very early morning appointement at the hospital for my 28 week sugar tolerance blood tests and then it was home to enjoy the sunny back garden with our two precious little girl cats.
It feels like Lunar and Titch have been in our lives much longer than 3 weeks and they have managed to creep into all our hearts bringing lots of joy and laughter to our home. Nick is absolutely enchanted with them and I must say they seem to be very fond of him as well. He does tend to drive them a little mad occassionaly when he insists on joining in in there games of catch but for the most part they are exceptionally tolerant and don't mind his advances at all.
Titch is still absolutely tiny and to be honest doesn't seem to have grown at all since she first came to live with us, but I have seldom seen a kitten with as much spirit and there is no quesion who is the dominant female in the house. She is complete fearless when it comes to our outside (supervised) forays and is always the one I have to go and find to bring inside long after Lunar has given up and stretched out on the sofa dreaming of hunting game in the Serengeti :0)
We have lots to be grateful for in our new home, but the extra dimension these two little poppets have added to our life here is def one of the greatest.
6 comments:
Oh how sweet! I had two cats growing up that used to sleep with me like that. So adorable.
These pictures...especially the last one ...are simply wonderful!!
ANDREA!!!!!!!
WHAT STUNNING PHOTO'S
the kitty cats are so adorable...everytime I see them I want one....
Awww that last pic is just too precious!
I love your beautiful photos of your gorgeous son and cute girl cats...so very sweet.
Ok, i am SO not a cat fan but this post almost has me reconsidering my position...
Lovely post
Post a Comment