Thursday, 3 March 2011

Thursday 3rd March 2011

As the weather warms (ventures above freezing that is) my Mom's group spend every Thursday morning at Wakehurst place....we take the babies to feed the ducks and let them stretch their legs and run around before settling down to gorgeous cakes and warming hot chocolate in the coffee shop.

Most def one of the highlights of my week and I come away feeling relaxed and restored....still counting myself incredibly blessed to be part of this wonderful group of women.

Tomorrow afternoon I leave for Edinburgh for my birthday weekend with another AMAZING group of women (Tanya, Linda and Kerry)....am in a very good space and finding my peace at the moment before cherub arrives.

4 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Gorgeous photos & I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Beryldene said...

Oh GF....can imagine you and your friends enjoying just as we did when we started out at Mug and Bean....just seeing our four cars parked in the parking lot brought peace!...

SO wonderful that you have created that in England.....when you have that, peace and joy and happiness, visit more frequently.....

Have a wonderful time this weekend...what a lovely mix of friends....from your youth, from Hillcrest, and England....3 very special chapters in your life...that's sigificant don't you think!?...

Happy hapy for MOnday...
Loads of love
Bee

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful photos Andrea. The Lord is good to put so many good girlfriends into your life. Enjoy your weekend.

xx

Marcelle said...

I just love, love, love that 2nd photo....its so very special of two little people captured in time.
Is it not great that the weather is warming up...I try sit outdoors for 30 mins with my upper body in the sunshine for Vit D....so happy its possible.