Saturday, 22 May 2010

Team up Thursday

Having been inspired by my good blog buddy Marcelle's recent venture into this new blog "challenge", another great blog buddy Clair McGeer and I are going to be teaming up for "Team up Thursday" - basically each week we choose a photographic theme and then go out there and shoot it....both pictures will appear on both blogs each Thursday along with a small description of the photographers inspiration and any technical work done on the raw shot. As it is strictly a photographic challenge I will be displaying the work on my other blog What I know about taking Photos which is in serious need of some attention ;0)

Hope you will come and have a look at our efforts and give us your thoughts....the weeks theme is "New Experiences"

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

I cant wait to see what theme u have for this week and to share this adventure with you....am going to tell Kerstin to come say hello to you as I will with Berta and Corey....

I wanted to add you to my photo challenge on my blog but for the life of me could not remember your blogs name...I was Andrea, Andrea...so please go over and participate although your name does not appear there...I wanted you to be there so badly.

Kerstin said...

Hi Andrea - welcome to the fun of team up thursday - Marcelle and I enjoyed the fun for the second week. Great you're joining this creative family.
I am curious what I will see next thursday here on your blog.
Have a great weekend and hear/read you soon
Cheers
Kerstin

bBchronicles said...

HI ANDREA!!!
WELCOME to Team UP Thursday - I'm excited to see what you and your partner have in store for the challenge. We'll all have fun checking in on each other. It will be FUN to get to know you and your partner - always enjoy NEW and FUN friends!!! Drop by and say "Hi" anytime OR if let me know if there's something I can help you with.
Until Thursday -
Berta

CG said...

What a good idea; I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with :)