Spent the morning with some friends at Wakehurst Place and just couldn't resist these clips of Nick Nick enjoying the local birdlife :0)
After finally working out that it wasn't a telescope Nick enjoyed the whole gun idea lol - typical boyI don't let him chase the birds and frighten them but he just LOVES following them around
A kindly lady gave Nick some bread to feed the ducks - something I don't generally allow coz it is terribly bad for the birds - he couldn't believe his luck and I guess just a little can't hurt too much

8 comments:
too cute man!!!!
What fun he had...and a kind lady as well to play with him....
Thanks for sharing...
Your baby is turning into a wee little boy...too cute GF
XXX
Thank you for visiting my blog! So glad you found me. I'm very new to this whole blogging deal. :o)
Your little Nick is adorable! I know he must bring you tons of joy!
Links are added on my blog...check names, click on them and it will take you there,
oh my gosh gf, he is just toooo cute!
HI MY FRIEND.CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG MASTER NICHOLAS HAS GROWN.HE IS SOO,SOO CUTE RUNNING AROUND ALL OVER THE SHOW.GOOD THINGS THAT HE COULD RUN AROUND FREELEE WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED.WHAT A LIFE.
MISS YOU GUYS VERY MUCH
TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS
MARY
These pics are just tooooooooo cute. I love that weathered stone too...would make some awesome texture photography!
Post a Comment