After visiting the dentist this morning I decided to take advantage of the warm weather and get Nick Nick out for an hour - he has been stuck at home for a week with his chicken pox and was in need of a little run. Remembering the bluebells that were promising to bloom while my mom was still here I decided the Blunts Wood was the perfect place for our little outing and I was right.


Nicholas had a ball running along the woodland paths and collecting sticks and watching
noonoos. Blunts Wood is fast becoming one of my
fav places as it is a HUGE wood where you literally don't see anyone but a couple of dog walkers, we can run and play and enjoy the outdoors which is always lovely.



The Bluebells didn't
disappoint and the hills were literally covered with them, Nick had fun sitting in some of the smaller fields exploring the flowers while Mom took photos - so nice to be out in the sunshine doing something we both love so much....I am becoming a real
walker since living in England and the many woods offer such lovely peaceful rambles that I think we are going to be spending a lot of time in them during the summer.

6 comments:
oh how peacefull - lovely english country walk - fresh air and sunshine - great photos and as for little nics outfit - noo noo sausage man i could eat him up
Love these pics - so beautiful - glad you are back in the swing of things - WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER!!!!! Will let you know when we are down your end - soon! Little man is growing up so quickly! Claire
GF the photies literally take you into the woods...so pretty. Hope your spotty little chicken is back on the mend:-/..nothing fresh air and nature can't fix!
You must be sooo looking forward to summer!!!
Oh my word it looks so beautiful there....love it...wish I was there right now as NO sunshine here for two whole weeks already, I'm miserable...dont even notice the flowers when its do dark ...enjoy for me.
Hope it went well at the dreaded dentist!!
Beautiful - Nick looks too cute in the huge woods.
NICHOLAS IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS.I LOOK IN AWE HOW MUCH HE HAS GROWN.AM SURE THAT YOU ARE LOVING EVERY MOMENT YOU HAVE WITH HIM,WATCHING HIM GROW UP.BOTH YOU & HE ARE EQUALLY BLESSED.
GOD BLESS
MARY
Post a Comment