Today my beautiful Phillip turned 11, the beginning of a new decade and final stage before becoming a teenager. As I sat watching him open his present with his baby brother on his lap I was moved by what a wonderful young man he is becoming.
Always ready with a joke and up for almost any kind of mischief, Phillip is at the same time kind, compassionate and thoughtful, his patience with both Nicholas and Elizabeth is endless and he is always the first person in the family to offer help if I am tired or under pressure.
Phill has come a long way in the last 3.5 years and today I got the first real glimpse of the man he will one day be....the baby has gone and I am so so proud to call him my son.
I love you Philly D....you rock B3WB2
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Philip x
Happy Birthday Philip,...you sound like an amazing young man.
Happy birthday Phillip...am a little late...
Post a Comment