As I lay in bed this morning giving Elizabeth her early morning feed I found my mind wandering and contemplating the miracle of the little life in my arms. A few short months ago her whole body could fit comfortably across my stomach as she fed and now her legs are hanging down and she is trying so hard to sit for longer periods having mastered the art of rolling from her tummy to back and back to tummy.


What amazes me the most as I look at her is that she is alive and growing on my milk alone....she is yet to have water never mind any other form of sustenance and with only a feed every 3-4 hours she is absolutely thriving. I feel so blessed to know that my body can sustain life in such an incredible way, so privileged to have had 4 beautiful, perfect children and I only hope that just as my milk has sustained them all as babies, my love can sustain them all as they grow to adulthood and beyond.
6 comments:
What a precious post...and I do believe that it is your love that has made these children of yours so special.
I cannot believe how fast your Princess is growing each time I see a new photo of her on your blog or FB...and in the Bimbo chair already...so so big.
Absolutely loved catching up on your blog = makes me miss my partner more! Love love love where you are in your life right now! Hugs C
Your children are they way they are because of all the love you have and give to them. I don't think you could ever run out.
Elizabeth is just too cute♥
You have such a way of putting emotions into words my friend. It's posts like these that confirms to me why you are on my hero list. You are truly one amazing woman. Miss you xxx
Read your post and wanted a Like button to click!!! Like Like Like xxx
Post a Comment