Last night once the kids where all asleep Si and I sat down to watch a recent episode of "The Good Wife" in which there were a group of "Stay-at-home-Dads". After watching for a while my husband (who I love dearly) flippantly commented that he would LOVE to be a "Stay-at-home-Dad" and how he would so enjoy having the time to play with his experiments, work on his maths problems and program things that interest him.
Without missing a beat I asked him how he would find time for that between taxing children to and from school/clubs/friends, shopping, cleaning, washing/drying/folding clothes, duck feeding, park time, cooking, managing the family finances, arranging car services/MOT's/cleaning etc etc etc coz when he had worked it out could he PLEASE tell me as I barely find time to go to the loo.
He has decided to stick with his day job lol
4 comments:
Going out to 'work' is sooo much easier. x
LOL my hubby did a week of being a stay at home Dad - he said never again he was exhausted.
ah ha ah ha ha ha ahhhh...
LOL! So they think the SAHM do nothing all day?!!!
Post a Comment