Tomorrow evening we fly to South Africa to visit family and friends and most importantly to introduce Nicholas to all the people who love him but have never held his precious hand.
The whole family is beyond excited and I simply can't believe that this time tomorrow we will be almost at the airport and by the same time on Friday we will be sitting amidst the entire Robertson Family, no doubt laughing and having a HUGE catch up session - the noise levels are going to be deafening.
Saturday we will drive from JHB to Durban to spend two glorious weeks with my wonderful parents before making the return trip to JHB to say goodbye to family there before we head home.
About to start packing....I can't BELIEVE this is happening....am so excited!!!!!
7 comments:
Have a lovely time and enjoy every minute of it. :) You and the children deserve it.
The time has come...so quickly. I hope you let every moment last a long time...enjoy my friend.
Am counting the days till I get to see you guys again.Very excited to see Marys' Boy Child again as well as all you guys.Tasha also very excited as u have always been special to her.Have a safe trip & see u soon.Love you guys
I can only imagine how excited you must be!! Hope you have the most amazing time :-)
Have a wonderful holiday and safe journeys there & back.
Test comment
Test comment 2
Post a Comment