Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Tuesday 5th October 2010

On Sunday I found out that I am finally pregnant with our much longed for baby number 4. It has taken time for me to decide whether or not to blog the news until I have had my 12 week scan but at the end of the day, this is my journal, the story of our lives and if the worst should happen and this pregnancy comes away then I am probably going to want to journal that as well.

By my calculations I am about 4 weeks along so still very very early days, but as I have had three successful pregnancies in the past I am feeling very positive about this one. As yet I have had no morning sickness and apart from some flu last week have been feeling very well. Seeing the doctor at 9am of Friday to get my referral to the Maternity services and start discussing my elective caesar.

Si and the big children are delighted with the news and names are already being discussed and decided on. Another BIG step forward in our lives.....2010 has certainly been a stellar year for the Robertson family;

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Fantastic news!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Doing a happy dance for you...I love babies. Congratulations my friend;-D

Marcelle said...

Congratulations to your and your wonderful family....soon a new baby...how exciting....love new babies.

Cheryl Goodenough said...

So exciting, Andrea. Congratulations!

Bernadine said...

Congratulations to you all. :)

Beryldene said...

YAYAYAY gf......one step closer to your family circle being complete....so excited for you...mwah!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Oh wow, congratulations Andrea. Looking forward to all the blogging that will follow your pregnancy. All the best.