Sunday, 10 October 2010

Sunday 10th October 2010

Another very proud mommy moment today, in fact a day literally rammed packed with proud mommy moments.

Phil and I left early this morning to make the 1 hour drive to Hastings where he was part of the Haywards Heath Rugby Football Club team taking part in a Rugby festival there. My boy played his heart out and I found myself standing on the edge of the field yelling and screaming in support.

As the Tighthead Prop, my boy was integrally involved in the scrum and lineouts and the team never lost a single one, even in the matches which they ultimately lost......I am not sure that Rugby will necessarily become a great love of Phillip's but he certainly had an absolute ball today and came off the field grinning like a Cheshire cat at the end of his four matches.

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely action photos Andrea.

mary said...

Well done Phillip. I am very surprised that you didn't run onto the field Andrea from all the excitement & pride you feel for you son.

Miss you lots