Sunday, 13 September 2009

Sunday 13th September 2009

A very very very lazy weekend....Si and his mom hit London yesterday for the day and by the sounds of it had a lovely time - the weather was gorgeous and it sounds like they certainly managed to get round and see lots of the sights.

Lindfield was a VERY different story however - I spent much of the day vegging on the couch watching episodes of all my fav shows which I have recorded during the week. Meg and Phil went down to Brighton with my neighbour and her son so it was just Nick and I and we really enjoyed snuggling on the couch and chilling.

Kerry, Rob and kids for tea today which is always lovely and then another week begins.

8 comments:

linda andrew said...

just what the doctor ordered hey !!!! glad you managed to get a lot of down time and chill out.....

Michelle Ramsay said...

Sometimes the best way to recharge. Sounds like everyone had fun in whatever they were doing.

Tracy Schimper said...

Oh i'm soo jealous, i've been working up a spring cleaning storm. My mom has been on at me about sorting out all my stuff in storage at her house, and a dream she had about putting all my stuff in her driveway, prompted me to start sorting out A HUGE JOB!!!

Rocker 38 said...

And isn't it amazing how quickly each new week rolls around?? I feel like I just get over Monday morning then it's back to attack me again! My kids went back to school today after a month long holiday so it was quite a shock to be up at 5 after a month of lolling in bed til 6:30. Come to think of it, I don't think either of them said a word on the way to school, think they're still asleep. At least it's no longer dark when we get up so it makes it somewhat more bearable. We were out on the lake yesterday, saw crocs, fish eagles, monkeys and Reed Buck and once again was very grateful for my life. Have a good week, enjoy having Si's mom with you.

Ella Swan said...

Well you certainly deserve to do some vegging occasionally after all the work you do girl! I need a neighbour like yours ;-D

Beryldene said...

GF good to hear you are enjoying some DOWNTIME...smelling the roses as we say down here.

I'm sure is so enjoying having his Mum there..

Jenny in Durbs said...

Sounds great & I bet you felt great when everyone came home. Have a good week.

Jenny in Durbs said...

Wow your new look is as gorgeous as the last one - very pretty.