
Still the dribbliest baby I have ever encountered she is yet to cut any teeth but I am sure that it won't be long now as literally anything she can lay her hands on goes in her mouth, including paper, banana muffins and Lunar's fur.

Having been sitting securely for a few months now she is very ready to move, but not on her hands and knees it would seem, preferring instead to try and scoot along on her bottom, which is particularly effective on slippery floors I must add. Although she is still breastfed she is now eating two solid meals a day and loves love loves her fruit (veggies not so much) so it looks like the female family sweet tooth is going to continue for another generation at least.

Being an extremely vocal baby, she enjoys sitting on the floor in the lounge "talking" to her toys and has even started "singing" along with the radio in the car in the morning. A typical Robertson, the television has already caught her attention and we have a few firm favourites we watch on Baby TV during the day.

Elizabeth was by far our greatest blessing of 2011 and I am sure as she continues to grow and thrive through 2012 she will give us many wonderful moments to treasure with her.
4 comments:
Lovely post Andrea...she has such beautiful eyes... your little cutie.
Hiya Partner - love your pics - could we at least get to do a tut a month? Just saying . . .
she is positively one of the most beautiful babies I have ever laid eyes on my friend....she certainly is blossoming! x
Heavens she is her Daddy's girl...she has his eyes and looks like him.
Have not blogged or looked at blogs for 2 years...but keeping a check of ur family on FB....
Post a Comment