Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Tuesday 8th November 2011

Our little time waster is now 5 months old and is the sweetest little girl imaginable...she is patient and cheerful and loves nothing more than watching her older siblings going about their business.


Some may remember a post I did about a year ago in which I described my children in colours, Megs was purple, Phill yellow and Nick Nick blue, well the more time I spend with our little treasure the more I see her in tones of pink.

I know pink seems a bit cliched for a girl, but it is because she is sweet and friendly, her eyes light up with excitement every time the people she knows and love come near her and she is as delicious as candy floss and strawberry ice cream :0). As tiny as she is she already has an ability to draw people to her, and like her older brother, Nick Nick she is a firm favourite with all who come into contact with her.

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

She looks like such a contented little thing...and she is beautiful.

Beryldene said...

as a PINK LOVIN PERSON gf, you have chosen her colour wisely...I can see her wrapped in pinky fluffy hugs and pink eveyrthing else...all the days of her life...she is just too preciously pink indeed...mwah xxx