After a very quiet, peaceful weekend today saw the start of the new academic year. Phillip and Nicholas returned to their schools this morning and afternoon respectively and Megs is back tomorrow morning.

We have had a wonderful holiday together but I would be lying if I didn't admit to a sense of excitement and anticipation at the thought of my day tomorrow, which I intend to spend lying on the couch watching movies with Elizabeth. Although all three of the older children have been AMAZING these last 6 weeks it has been incredibly difficult to get any form of routine going and there have been times when I have literally felt pulled in 4 different directions.

School hasn't really been an issue for our children since arriving here and as expected both Phill and Nick returned home very happy with their teachers etc and Megs (sporting a new hairstyle) is really looking forward to her return as a year 9. This year will be Phillip's final in primary school and he is very excited to finally be the "top of the heap" and is looking forward to viewing his prospective secondary schools later this month.

Looking forward to a fantastic academic year in which both children rise to the occasion and make us as proud as we have been in previous years.
1 comment:
Such beautiful photos of your lovely children. I think you are going to be enjoying the "alone" time with Elizabeth.
Post a Comment