Tilgate is a green flag park approximately 20mins from our home and offers a spotless adventure playground, acres of cycling trails, a lovely walled garden complete with tea shop and 3 lakes, two of which can be used for fishing. As we ambled along and enjoyed time sitting on the manicured lawns I once again commented to Si that one of the HUGE advantages of living where we do has to be the abundance of stunning stunning park lands and playgrounds we have at our disposal.

This was our first visit to Tilgate and I was blown away by how pretty it is at the moment with many species of flowers I don't even recognise in bloom all over. The leaves on the trees are a vibrant green and after a creamed tea in the sun-drenched walled garden we whiled away a couple of hours cloud watching in the dappled sunlight while Phill climbed trees and Nick ran back and forward enjoying the wide open spaces.


A happy afternoon spent bonding as a family...another diamond for sure :0)
3 comments:
Stunning photos of your family and the gorgeous outdoors...and of course of that little cherub of yours. I can just imagine how a park like that would be vandalised in no time back here
I am so excited that my kids are going to be able to experience parks like that soon. Ones that you can actually play in, without bergies sleeping off a bender under a tree somewhere.
Gosh this entry was about last Sunday and I am only visiting today.
I have been a little off blogging and reading and commentating lately.
I am feeling so many things about blogging right now....
I love that photo of the 3 basking in the sunshine, as today its raining here in Germany and cold...and the pic of your adorable little boy with that green * what is it * on his nose....beautiful child.
Post a Comment