Wednesday mornings I spend with Kerry, come rain, snow, sleet or sun we curl up on my couch and chat, we talk religion, sex, politics, you name it we have or will discuss it and it is a morning I simply couldn't live without.
Since arriving in England I have been blessed with meeting the most incredible women, both in person and through my blog, and each one has added to my already rich circle of friends, bringing with them their own flavours and amazing personalities. I count myself lucky every single day that I have this sisterhood, this group of ladies who get me and care about me and even if they don't get me still love me :0).
This morning I woke up with a tight chest, sore throat and nasty dry hacking cough, but as I type I feel healed, buoyed up by friendship. Kerry has kept me company and distracted me from my bugs, Kirsty arrived with dinner for the family and I have had countless offers from friends to take Nick for the day. I have received get well messages from all over the world and this outpouring of love and support over something so minor has really blown me away.
So to all my girlfriends......THANK YOU!!!!!
4 comments:
gf hope you feel better......friends are the ones who prop you up!!!...so wonderful that you have found such special souls to surround yourself with....i'm sure you are just as good to them as they are to you:-)
Hope you do feel better soon. :)
Hope you are feeling a bit better.
Trust that you are getting well. What would life be like without caring friends.
xx
Post a Comment