Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Wednesday 21st October

Today as I sit in my lounge gazing out the window the leaves are starting to change and instead of a lush green outlook I am faced with an array of red, orange and yellow...the squirrels are out collecting acorns in earnest and it is just such a pretty sight.

Things have settled down a bit again and although I have lots of "irons in the fire" so to speak and lots of interesting opportunities we are exploring, life is generally not quite so chaotic and I am actually finding time in a day to sit back, relax and enjoy the view - I even spent lunch time yesterday watching Dr Phil :0)

So generally a contented time for us all and I can honestly say that the Robertson house is quite peaceful at present.

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Lovely scene I have in my imagination now of you & babes relaxing & enjoying the view...I've just finished a "FALL" layout as I've seen so many of them around the internet & really wanted to try one - trouble being that we don't HAVE an Autumn here to speak of really - but I found some kinda suitable photos & enjoyed playing around with those lovely rich colours anyway.

Michelle Ramsay said...

I can just picture what you have described and watching squirrels was certainly something I enjoyed doing whilst in London and recently in the USA. They are so cute.

Glad all is well and the family are contented.