Friday, 16 October 2009

Friday 16th October

It has been a long and very tiring week - my Nick has had the most awful croup and although he is such a little trooper and has carried on as cheerfully as he possibly can it has meant lots of near sleepless nights for mommy.

It is times like these when I wish more then anything that I had family nearby, someone to come in and sit with him for a couple of hours during the day so that I can rest and build my strength for the nights....I know I am not alone in this, there are millions of mother's out there in far more difficult situations then mine, but it doesn't change the fact that support right now would make all the difference.

3 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Oh Andrea my heart goes out to you. If I could I would & I know just what you mean Hope he gets better soon.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Aw that is not nice, hope he gets better soon and that you are able to get some rest to revive yourself.

linda andrew said...

wish i lived closer to you - especially at times like this my friend - hardest part of immigration is leaving the love and supprot we are used to at our finger tips.