I have sat for a while trying to think of the words necessary to describe Mom's visit this year, and none seems sufficient to encompass what she did for us during the two months she was here. While I was at my very worst, she kept my home and family running until I was slowly able to pull myself together and pick up the reigns...how does one begin to describe the sacrifice and love that took and the gratitude we feel to both her and my father for it.
Although circumstances prevented us from doing much, we were able to create a few memories and there is absolutely no doubt that her relationship with the children grew and deepened and the impact she had on Nick and Beth's young lives was just as she had on Meg and Phill's when they were younger...her "fingerprints" are all over them and I am sure the impact of this visit will be felt by us all for a long long time.
Some of our outings included:
Walking in DITCHLING COMMON
DOWNLANDS AND WEALD LIVING MUSEUM
BEDGEBURY PINETARIUM with the Viljoens




































1 comment:
What beautiful photos...Nick nick has grown so much and I can't believe that Elizabeth is already so big...time sure flies.
Post a Comment