Yes Megs is a real teenager now and spends time skulking in her bedroom, but when the chips are down and I need her downstairs to wipe a smelly toddler bottom she never complains and simply gets on with it in her normal pragmatic manner.
Phill is Phill, full of noise and life, but again he has an amazing touch with a screaming new born and is more than willing to sit with her in the mornings while I take a bath, or of an evening while I try and get on with the supper.
Nick has coped so very very well with the arrival of his little sister and my precious boy has conceded with good grace to his surrogate "parents" in the form of Megs and Phill. He lights up the house with his cheery "Mornin" as he comes down the stairs and a more even tempered nature I couldn't ask for in a three year old.
As for our littlest gift, "Baby Bette" (as Nick Nick calls her), as long as she has attention from the ones she loves she is happy happy happy and is very content to sit and watch movies with her older siblings or watch Nick Nick play lego in the playroom.
I really and truly am blessed, as I said to someone the other day, I certainly do have the Earth, Sun, Moon and Stars, I have the four precious children I so longed for and a man who loves me wholeheartedly....what more could a girl ask for.
6 comments:
Lucky girl - enjoy every moment my angel but know that I miss my partner! Hugs to all of you Cx
I am so happy for you - have not visited in a while as I have been suffering from "too little time, too much to do" syndrome!
Stunning photo of your lovely children and indeed you are truly blessed.
So wonderful to hear you so very happy! Your children are beautiful...and what more can a girl ask.
You are SO very blessed my friend....4 wonderful gifts from God!!
ahhh...what a lovely pic of your four treasures my friend xxx
Post a Comment